Someone Used A Cardboard Cutout Of The Rock To Make Some Really Hilarious And Totally Stupid Puns

By  |  18 Comments

OK, this is kind of great.

A Reddit user from Idaho ended up with a cardboard cutout of The Rock.

imgur.com / Via reddit.com

imgur.com / Via reddit.com

So they did what anyone would do with a life-size cutout of The Rock.

imgur.com / Via reddit.com

imgur.com / Via reddit.com

View Entire List ›

Videos

18 Comments

1. encyclopath

January 22, 2014 at 10:32 pm

I was thinking of bringing a cardboard cutout of myself to prom. Could I order one somewhere? (I would need to upload a pic and such) but are there sites like this?

2. balinderk2000

January 20, 2014 at 6:00 am

They cost like £27 + for a cardboard cutout and it is ridiculous!
    I want to buy the disney princesses, tinkerbelle, mickey and minnie and anything else i can get my hands on!
    Please help
    XD
    Thumbs up rating for every answer and 10 points for best answer!
    XD
    Its for a friend of a friends birthday party!

3. uberfailz

January 19, 2014 at 7:50 am

Hi I am looking for wizard of oz cardboard cutouts I tried my best to search this type of cutouts but didn’t succeed. I want to use this cutout for my home decoration. I need some help to find it out. Thanks in advance.

4. Myles

February 18, 2014 at 12:38 pm

Anyone any idea? im that obbsessed :)

5. Myles

February 22, 2014 at 2:16 am

My friends has a BIG crush on Hayley Williams and for his 21st i want to buy him a cutout of Hayley Williams.

Is there any cheap companies which does this or does cheap personalised cutouts – lifesized of course – i think 40 can be my limit but the only ones i see are 60+ personalised yet the pre-made ones are only 30 :

any help would be brilliant

6. Stevalicious

March 22, 2014 at 2:59 pm

Preferably from the Die Hard Quadrilogy…or him looking very sexy…And located within the UK or with shipping to the UK.
    Thanks!!

7. kevindiking67verizonnet

March 12, 2014 at 3:04 am

I have the biggest crush on Gabe Garcia from Black Tide and I wanted to make a cutout of him and go to prom with it XD Anyone have any idea on how to make that possible?

8. zaclo

January 9, 2014 at 7:13 am

I think that’s what they are called? im thinking of making stand up cardboard cutouts of Obama, and FDR for my history class. buh i dont know how to make them. i can draw really well, i just dont know how to make them “stand up” ya know? do you know how? :)

9. fattiemanny

January 8, 2014 at 5:10 am

I’ve seen large cardboard cut-outs on ebay but I always wondered how they were shipped and how much it cost to ship them domestically. I have a smaller cardboard cutout (maybe 2′ X 3′) but I’m unsure on how to mail it (what kind of box, etc). suggestions?

10. Cole

January 6, 2014 at 3:58 pm

I want the big Avengers cardboard cutouts and the big posters that hang from the ceiling?

11. che-che

January 6, 2014 at 5:33 am

My friends and I want to get our friend a lifesize cardboard cutout of Leonardo Dicaprio.. any idea on the price?

12. Mark

January 2, 2014 at 8:12 pm

I desire a large cardboard cutout of Saul Hudson (reduce) and I do not understand where to buy one. I was at Sam Ash today and I saw one. Where do they get theirs?

13. apleaforbrandon

January 6, 2014 at 9:04 pm

i really want a cardboard cutout of jason castro! ive seen some for a lot of money, but is there any place that sells them cheap? thanks!

14. Oilers

January 6, 2014 at 9:05 pm

My friends birthday is coming up and I want to get her a cardboard cutout of a celebrity that she likes. Unfortunately, I can’t find an already existing cutout, so I want to have one made for her. I know you can order them online, but really don’t have 100′s of dollars to spend.

so can I go to staples with a picture and have them make it for me? Or is there another way to do it locally?

10 points to best answer, need help asap!

15. Sir fliesalot

January 6, 2014 at 9:05 pm

Help! I need to get a big stand up cardboard cutout of James Lafferty! Where can I get one? As in, online ofcourse.. Please help! Try to keep it really cheap if possible!
    Please dont waste my time with “go to the mall” or something. hahaha

• Gayle

February 28, 2014 at 3:10 am

Hi I am actually looking for a james lafferty cardboard cutout too!! Have you found one? If so could you give me the website name?

16. Lia-lu-li

January 6, 2014 at 9:05 pm

I love all his movies and am expecially fond of Escape from New York and Overboard, and also Big Trouble in Little China. I’d like to stand a cardboard cutout of Kurt at the end of my hallway. They make those peel off things that are lifesize of football players but I doubt they have one of Kurt.

17. Willie

January 2, 2014 at 8:02 pm

It’s for my finest pal’s birthday and I only have a few days. It mean it could be him from one of his movies too, simply a cardboard cutout/stand up of James Franco. Please & Thank You!