Someone Used A Cardboard Cutout Of The Rock To Make Some Really Hilarious And Totally Stupid Puns

By  |  18 Comments

OK, this is kind of great.

A Reddit user from Idaho ended up with a cardboard cutout of The Rock.

imgur.com / Via reddit.com

imgur.com / Via reddit.com

So they did what anyone would do with a life-size cutout of The Rock.

imgur.com / Via reddit.com

imgur.com / Via reddit.com

View Entire List ›

Videos

18 Comments

1. Willie

January 2, 2014 at 8:02 pm

It’s for my finest pal’s birthday and I only have a few days. It mean it could be him from one of his movies too, simply a cardboard cutout/stand up of James Franco. Please & Thank You!

2. Mark

January 2, 2014 at 8:12 pm

I desire a large cardboard cutout of Saul Hudson (reduce) and I do not understand where to buy one. I was at Sam Ash today and I saw one. Where do they get theirs?

3. che-che

January 6, 2014 at 5:33 am

My friends and I want to get our friend a lifesize cardboard cutout of Leonardo Dicaprio.. any idea on the price?

4. Cole

January 6, 2014 at 3:58 pm

I want the big Avengers cardboard cutouts and the big posters that hang from the ceiling?

5. apleaforbrandon

January 6, 2014 at 9:04 pm

i really want a cardboard cutout of jason castro! ive seen some for a lot of money, but is there any place that sells them cheap? thanks!

6. Oilers

January 6, 2014 at 9:05 pm

My friends birthday is coming up and I want to get her a cardboard cutout of a celebrity that she likes. Unfortunately, I can’t find an already existing cutout, so I want to have one made for her. I know you can order them online, but really don’t have 100′s of dollars to spend.

so can I go to staples with a picture and have them make it for me? Or is there another way to do it locally?

10 points to best answer, need help asap!

7. Lia-lu-li

January 6, 2014 at 9:05 pm

I love all his movies and am expecially fond of Escape from New York and Overboard, and also Big Trouble in Little China. I’d like to stand a cardboard cutout of Kurt at the end of my hallway. They make those peel off things that are lifesize of football players but I doubt they have one of Kurt.

8. Sir fliesalot

January 6, 2014 at 9:05 pm

Help! I need to get a big stand up cardboard cutout of James Lafferty! Where can I get one? As in, online ofcourse.. Please help! Try to keep it really cheap if possible!
    Please dont waste my time with “go to the mall” or something. hahaha

• Gayle

February 28, 2014 at 3:10 am

Hi I am actually looking for a james lafferty cardboard cutout too!! Have you found one? If so could you give me the website name?

9. fattiemanny

January 8, 2014 at 5:10 am

I’ve seen large cardboard cut-outs on ebay but I always wondered how they were shipped and how much it cost to ship them domestically. I have a smaller cardboard cutout (maybe 2′ X 3′) but I’m unsure on how to mail it (what kind of box, etc). suggestions?

10. zaclo

January 9, 2014 at 7:13 am

I think that’s what they are called? im thinking of making stand up cardboard cutouts of Obama, and FDR for my history class. buh i dont know how to make them. i can draw really well, i just dont know how to make them “stand up” ya know? do you know how? :)

11. uberfailz

January 19, 2014 at 7:50 am

Hi I am looking for wizard of oz cardboard cutouts I tried my best to search this type of cutouts but didn’t succeed. I want to use this cutout for my home decoration. I need some help to find it out. Thanks in advance.

12. balinderk2000

January 20, 2014 at 6:00 am

They cost like £27 + for a cardboard cutout and it is ridiculous!
    I want to buy the disney princesses, tinkerbelle, mickey and minnie and anything else i can get my hands on!
    Please help
    XD
    Thumbs up rating for every answer and 10 points for best answer!
    XD
    Its for a friend of a friends birthday party!

13. encyclopath

January 22, 2014 at 10:32 pm

I was thinking of bringing a cardboard cutout of myself to prom. Could I order one somewhere? (I would need to upload a pic and such) but are there sites like this?

14. Myles

February 18, 2014 at 12:38 pm

Anyone any idea? im that obbsessed :)

15. Myles

February 22, 2014 at 2:16 am

My friends has a BIG crush on Hayley Williams and for his 21st i want to buy him a cutout of Hayley Williams.

Is there any cheap companies which does this or does cheap personalised cutouts – lifesized of course – i think 40 can be my limit but the only ones i see are 60+ personalised yet the pre-made ones are only 30 :

any help would be brilliant

16. kevindiking67verizonnet

March 12, 2014 at 3:04 am

I have the biggest crush on Gabe Garcia from Black Tide and I wanted to make a cutout of him and go to prom with it XD Anyone have any idea on how to make that possible?

17. Stevalicious

March 22, 2014 at 2:59 pm

Preferably from the Die Hard Quadrilogy…or him looking very sexy…And located within the UK or with shipping to the UK.
    Thanks!!